- The Prophet model is described in S. J. Taylor & Letham (2018).
- Pfaff (2008) provides a book-length overview of VAR modelling and other multivariate time series models.
- A current survey of the use of recurrent neural networks for forecasting is provided by Hewamalage et al. (2021).
- Bootstrapping for time series is discussed in Lahiri (2003).
- Bagging for time series forecasting is relatively new. Bergmeir et al. (2016) is one of the few papers which addresses this topic.
Bergmeir, C., Hyndman, R. J., & Benítez, J. M. (2016). Bagging exponential smoothing methods using STL decomposition and Box-Cox transformation. International Journal of Forecasting, 32(2), 303–312. [DOI]
Hewamalage, H., Bergmeir, C., & Bandara, K. (2021). Recurrent neural networks for time series forecasting: Current status and future directions. International Journal of Forecasting, 37(1), 388–427. [DOI]
Lahiri, S. N. (2003). Resampling methods for dependent data. Springer Science & Business Media. [Amazon]
Pfaff, B. (2008). Analysis of integrated and cointegrated time series with R. Springer Science & Business Media. [Amazon]
Taylor, S. J., & Letham, B. (2018). Forecasting at scale. The American Statistician, 72(1), 37–45. [DOI]